The Void is the seventh "level" of the game and it is accessed by getting 60 second on Hyper Hexagonest. This level doesn't rotate on its own, as it only rotates on a series of "C"s. The background is black, while the hexagon, arrow, and obstacles are all white.
- The first time the player enters this stage, they are killed by an impossible pattern, which reveals the ending to the game
- The song played is "Focusedest" by Chipzel.
- "The Void" is just a name given by fans. The real name of the level is currently unknown
- Despite this, hacking into the game could give some information about it's name.
- Dying at any time in this stage reveals the ending. The song played in the ending is actually the song Focus played backwards with a higher pitch.
- This is the only level that has a Scoreboard.